Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My First Post Written While Intoxicated EVER!!

....hic.....

WHoooooooooooooooooooooo, am I DRUNK!!!!!!!!

I know I make a lot of references to booze, but the reality is, I don't actually drink that much.

Proof: I am drunk on the bottle of wine my mother gave me LAST FALL!!!

As always, being drunk has filled me with lots of insightful wisdom (???!!!!!??), but my profoundness is beyond the scope of my humble little blog. So I'll just leave you with some memorable quotes from the evening.

Eight-year-old sister of High Intensity's Play Date Friend to her mother while climbing the stairs to look for her pants: "And you thought OUR house was a disaster, mom!"

Mr. IQ, after returning home from a twelve hour day at work and school: "You're drunk... and not that charming!"

Me, saying good-bye to Play Date's mother tonight at 10:17 PM, after ten hours of heavy Playdating: "Hey, come back soon, this has been FUN!!!!!!!"

3 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Ah the memories! It gives me interesting flashbacks, thinking of you intoxicated. Remember sitting on the sidewalk giggling after we'd walked to Safeway for munchies when we sampled most of the liquers in the "basket o' fun" you gave me for my birthday?

mmichele said...

you may have been intoxicated but your spelling was dead on.

Pamela said...

yeah.. I turn into a puddle after one glass of wine. only one.