Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some Instructions

HUZZAH, IT'S WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

**ahem**

Due to technical difficulties beyond my control, my blog has been totally uncooperative with me over the last week. This has not stopped me, however, from writing drafts, which I have finally been able to post. (I hate computers.) If you want to read them in the right order (it will make more sense if you do, trust me) scroll down until you hit the AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH post.

There are four in total.


*sob* I've missed you guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WElcome back!

Krista said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome back. I admit I have missed you too.

If you ever have HTML problems again, feel free to email me. Websites and code are my job and I'd be happy to help you out (especially if it would mean helping you avoid divorcing over irreconcilable blogging issues).

BTW, I've never been able to figure out how to say this without it sounding insulting somehow, but I'll try it out and you can let me know. Thanks for being honest about motherhood and for being...normal. I am a self-professed perfectionist and one of my rampant fears is that people will expect me to be a perfect mother and I just know that I'm gonna have a kid like Calvin (of Calvin & Hobbes fame) and you can't be perfect with a kid like that.

Okay that was one of the worst run-on sentences I've written in a long time...

Anyway, thanks and merry Christmas!

Linda said...

Although I can understand your uh, frustration with your sweetie, I am glad that you are able to post again. I missed you too!