Wednesday, December 13, 2006

And Yet Another Post Posted to Get Rid of the Post I Posted to Get Rid of the Other Post. Hmmmmm. This is Getting Complicated.

...and now for something completely different....

Mr. Iq (that's pronounced "ick", in case you were wondering) took an actual I.Q. test yesterday on-line, perhaps inspired by this blog, and the fun I've been having at his (very good-natured) expense. I'll spare you the numerical findings of it all, but the written analysis of his intelligence described him as a "word warrior." So now he goes around, beating his chest with his fists Tarzan style and chanting, "IIIII AAAAMMMM AAAA WOOOOOORD WARRRIOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" Frankly, it's getting on my nerves, and I wish he'd stop it.

Incidently, he says he does NOT have a crush on Doctormama. He says he has a crush on me. Awwwwwww, isn't that sweet. (PUKE.)

I have a feeling he's just buttering me up for the Christmas gift-giving season. He doesn't have to worry, I already have purchased some reallly great presents for him (STOP READING THIS NOW, ICK), including this malleable rubber toy that I picked up at the thrift store yesterday for a nickel. When you squeeze it, all these gross looking eyeballs press up against the clear rubbery membrane, it's really neat. Ah, Christmas. It brings out the romantic in me, it really does.

Bye again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey where did you get that 5 cent toy...I'm lookin' for something to get the fiance! :)

Nice save with the saying he has a crush on you...makes me think his IQ is closer to the fifty million mark. ;)

Anonymous said...

I wish you had MY name for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It is good you are being the maker of babies woman that your strong husband wants you to be. Agood cook, farm worker, and round hips for the birth of children is what every woman should aspire to be. It is good you no longer teach as you only did to meet man to let you be woman God wanted you to be. it is good that you are a real woman not the liberal lesbiam feminist who only want to make men weak.