Thursday, August 23, 2007

FAME!!

...I'm going to live forever! Unless I'm stabbed first!!!!...

Aughh!! Guess what!!! I'm going to be on the CBC six o'clock news tonight!! That's right, there's been a stabbing!! A fifteen year old boy!! 100 meters from our house!! They interviewed me on my thoughts and took some shots of me loading the kids into the car!! The car was a mess!! My moustache wasn't bleached!! I'm pretty sure I looked terrible!! My opinions were rambling and nonsensical!! What if the shot of me putting Fangs in the car seat makes my ass look big??!! I'm scared to watch tonight!! Wait a minute -- we don't even have a working television!!

Yup, that's right, there is a fifteen-year-old clinging to life in the hospital because someone tried to stab him to death and here I am excitedly contacting every person I've ever known to let them know I'm on TV tonight.

What a stupid world.

7 comments:

mmichele said...

why are you still bleaching when you can shave?

it doesn't grow back thicker and darker. i promise.

jeffen said...

ASS BLOG!

Heather Plett said...

You were great! Very natural. And you couldn't even tell your car was messy! Or that you hadn't bleached. :-)

Buff Tan Honky said...

I was on the news once, when this child molester down the street from us lured these three girls into his house to 'help him stack firewood.' I was interviewed after getting home from high school and I repeated the same thing three or four times in twenty seconds and they thankfully played every single bit of it. I looked like a moron and was told so by pretty much everyone I knew. So... join the club! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Jocelyn said...

A stupid world, yes, but your presence helps me make sense of it.

Or, um, something. That comment *almost* says something.

Anyhoodle, you're a kick. (and, yes, we all hope the dear stabbie boy is okay).

More importantly: didja get to see yourself somehow?

ccap said...

Is that your goal now, bringing up your bum in every blog entry? He, he.

Linda said...

I'm so sorry I missed your moment of fame. I would have loved to see all of you!